Tuesday, April 3, 2007

heyloo everiibodeee...i wrote this sorrowful piece of art because i felt soo gloomy coz i had to work on a holiday..not fair!!and i wuz luking out of the window and thought of the paparazzi and the soldiers weird combination huh?cameras and guns can b destructive..here's how they give 'em up..and just walk awaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.......
they burn me
their flashes blind me
their voices poison my ears
their sights muddle my words
my brain cells are lose to explosion,
their laughter mock me dangerously,
the power of vengeance clothes me
spite is my crown.
Horrified that i'm one of them
I throw down my instrument of filth..
Its uses arre horrid..
its victims are countless..
when I use it I become yet another foe..
I walk away
from my instrument,its people,
its vile harsh beams of pain
I walk away
from that world,
that place,
that sight..
I walk away
with all my might
into another of the other
of the valley of the unkonwn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ole, kankers. sux abt the whole working on a holiay thing. love and symp. ,ur favorite cousin. ;)