Monday, March 12, 2007

Into the Shallows


The deep mist clouds around me
blurring the vision I have left.
The petrified trees seem to talk to me
as I pass their branches dead..

The banks awaits me
I feel as though I cannot move
for my strength is dying out..

my spirits are gone..
all that remains is my gloom and sorrow..

my face is turning colder and paler..
the soft winds are ushering my name..

my heart beats slower and slower..
and gradually I turn back..
to see the grey mist settled marshes..
I have just crossed path to..

and at last I feel the cool mud sinking between my toes,
as I reach the higher bank
I see the foggy view
and as I turn mind away from it ,
I slowly creep into the shallows...

6 comments:

gabs said...

hi akku i read the things they r really nice but i can't believe ur cousin can rite that but ur blog is really good

gabs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ooh,interesting, kankers. very goth, reminded me of evanescence lyrics. may i enquire as to wht exactly inspired it and wht cousin gabs is talkin about...:)

Anonymous said...

i guess teens sre a period of life where you vascilate between the extremes.this no doubt shows depression but i'd like to think there is hope......

Anonymous said...

aww thnx mom!!sush u dunt wanna kno abt tht..i might tell u l8r..ok?thnx gabba fer luking at my blog...hope u guyz liked it

Anonymous said...

hey akkuu!!sorry i haven't been able to check out ur blog but all i want 2 sat is dat ur really talented and keep up da gud work!!=D