Sunday, February 18, 2007

long gone...so long..we shall meet again...my..friend..

Titania uttered these words as Fellagrinn left her to the lonely house in the shallows which drew even not the attention of a sneaky peddler or two.She knew not I had been eavesdropping on the scene of my father leaving her forever.I didn't care very much and actually, I couldnt care less.I was never close to father and nor he I.we ,our relationship,never mattered to each other but yes, it was a different feeling when he was at home and when he wasn't.
My mother sank down on the oak-carved tabled and wept sorrowfully as if she had been stabbed by a thousand knives.I'm sure she felt that way.Anyway ,who wouldn't be .The door squeaked as I tried to get a closer look at her..quickly, she wiped her tears on her leave-woven dress (we were eleves you know) and opened the door to find me carrying my twig and oak apple doll that i got from my father as a present.I liked the doll because it was pretty and not because my father gave it to me, you know.Mother clutched me in her soft arms and hugged me sobbing.I didnt know what to do or say except to pat her amber hair and hope she would stop crying....

3 comments:

matz said...

DAYMN I GTTA TEL U DAT DA IDEA OF U NT TELLIN NE1 ABT UR BLOG SUX .. NT DAT DERE WUD B NE GUD IN DOING SO .. BUH JUS TELLIN U .. N C'MON UR NT AT ALL A GOOD SPORT .. .SISSY ... NEWYZ .. .I GTTA CONVEY 1 MESSAGE 2 U :

U R DA MOST JOBLESS AND BORING PERSON IVE EVA MET!!!

matz said...

hey jus wanted 2 say i wuz sorry fer da weird comment ..

Anonymous said...

okayyy?!?!